- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
Use of DataMarketer Real Estate Technologies AS uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Security of DataThe security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.Service ProvidersWe may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.AnalyticsWe may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Marketer Real Estate Technologies AS
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
If you would like to exercise your right to erasure, please send a request to email@example.com in which you:provide us with your contact information, i.e. full name, address, telephone number, and email address;confirm that the data you are requesting erased concerns and belongs to you (i.e. that you are the data subject);inform why you would like to have the requested data erased (please see the list above); anddescribe the information you would like to have erased.Alternatively, you are welcome to send us a completed version of this erasure form, together with the supporting documentation referenced therein: RIGHT TO ERASURE REQUEST FORM.Please note, as alluded to above, that we may have legitimate rights to continue processing your data that overrides your right to erasure. These include:
- The personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose we originally collected or processed it.
- We are relying on your consent as the lawful basis for processing the data and you withdraw your consent.
- We are relying on legitimate interests as justification for processing your data, you object to this processing, and there is no overriding legitimate interest for us to continue the processing.
- We are processing personal data for direct marketing purposes and you object to this processing.
- We have processed your personal data unlawfully.
- We must erase personal data in order to comply with a legal ruling or obligation.
- We have processed a child’s personal data to offer you information society services.
- The data is being used to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information.
- The data is being used to comply with a legal ruling or obligation.
- The data is being used to perform a task that is being carried out in the public interest.
- The data being processed is necessary for public health purposes and serves in the public interest.
- The data represents important information that serves the public interest, scientific research, historical research, or statistical purposes and where erasure of the data would likely to impair or halt progress towards the achievement that was the goal of the processing.
- The data is being used for the establishment of a legal defense or in the exercise of other legal claims